The Complete Daily Intention Planner (Digital)
Digital download - Hyperlinked Planner
A complete 2-in-1 planner and journal to create structure and delegate space for more intention in your daily routine.
This planner is designed to support you in taking charge of your mindset and your goals.
• 14 unique pages
• Daily, weekly & monthly pages for goal setting
• Reflection pages to help you pause, reflect and practice gratitude
• Hyperlinked index page for easy navigation
• Beautiful neutral colour
• Ink-friendly, black-and-white printable version available
• This is a digital item
• No physical items will be shipped to you
- Daily Intention Journal
- Daily Planner
- Evening Reflection Journal
- Daily Rituals Tracker
- Daily Journal
- Weekly Intentions Overview
- Weekly Planner
- Weekly Check-In
- Monthly Intentions Overview
- Monthly Planner
- Monthly Reflection
- Wellness Goals Planner
- Wellness Tracker
- Habit Tracker
To be Noted:
- A printable black-and-white version is included!
- This product is for personal use only. You may NOT sell, share, or redistribute in any way.
• This is a digital product. No physical items will be shipped to you.
• This product is for personal use only. You may NOT sell, share, or redistribute in any way.
• Because of the electronic nature of this product, I cannot offer refunds or cancellations. Always make sure to read the description fully before making a purchase.
• Listings are for digital file only. Other products or accessories are not included.
•The PDF files are designed to be printed on US Letter
• All designs come as is and cannot be customized.
- Once purchased, the files will be available for download through the direct link or in your email inbox.
- Download your file(s) on your computer and open them on Acrobat Reader (free).
We do not recommend printing your file(s) from your web browser.
- Most files are designed to print on US Letter paper. Choose US Letter and portrait orientation in your printing settings.
* For A5 and Half letter size paper, 2 PDF files are offered: one with trim marks to print on US Letter paper, one without trim marks to print on pre-cut paper. To print on pre-cut paper, choose your paper size in your printing settings. Select “Scale at 100%” or “Actual Size”.
- For journaling and planner pages, if your printer has a double-sided feature, select this option. Then select the option to flip on long edge. If not, you will have to manually flip the paper.
- Once printed, cut along the trim marks and punch holes.