Intentions to Live By Planner Dashboard
Sale Sold out
Regular price $4.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Elevate your planner with our Intentions to Live By printable planner dashboard. This minimal planner insert is made with the intention to inspire you daily.
- This is a printable item.
- No physical items will be shipped to you.
- Listed intentions for inspiration
- Instant download of PDF after purchase
- Easily download and print at home (or at your preferred print shop)
To be Noted:
- Depending on planner size, designs may vary
- Pictured accessories are not included
- This product is for personal use only. You may NOT sell, share, or redistribute in any way.
• This is a digital product. No physical items will be shipped to you.
• This product is for personal use only. You may NOT sell, share, or redistribute in any way.
• Because of the electronic nature of this product, I cannot offer refunds or cancellations. Always make sure to read the description fully before making a purchase.
• Listings are for digital file only. Other products or accessories are not included.
•The PDF files are designed to be printed on US Letter
• All designs come as is and cannot be customized.
- Once purchased, the files will be available for download through the direct link or in your email inbox.
- Download your file(s) on your computer and open them on Acrobat Reader (free).
We do not recommend printing your file(s) from your web browser.
- Most files are designed to print on US Letter paper. Choose US Letter and portrait orientation in your printing settings.
* For A5 and Half letter size paper, 2 PDF files are offered: one with trim marks to print on US Letter paper, one without trim marks to print on pre-cut paper. To print on pre-cut paper, choose your paper size in your printing settings. Select “Scale at 100%” or “Actual Size”.
- For journaling and planner pages, if your printer has a double-sided feature, select this option. Then select the option to flip on long edge. If not, you will have to manually flip the paper.
- Once printed, cut along the trim marks and punch holes.